Have a question? Give us a call: 0080 121 5820
New Holiday Inn Express ® Warsaw
New Holiday Inn Express ® Warsaw
New Holiday Inn Express ® Warsaw
The owner of the Holiday Inn Express Warsaw – Mokotow hotel is HIE WARSZAWA MOKOTÓW Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (03-736), Plac Konesera 6 lok. B2, NIP: 5223005190, REGON 146623707, KRS 0000457528.
Whenever the content of this document (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) uses such terms as us, ours or other of a similar nature – they mean the owner of the Holiday Inn Express Warszawa Mokotow hotel (hereinafter: “the Administrator”).
The policy is informative – its purpose is to inform people visiting our hotel and people using our services about:
– principles of personal data processing,
– the rights associated with the personal data being processed.
The basic legal acts in force in the field of personal data protection are:
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”;
– the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of May 24, 2018, item No. 1000)
We want the information provided to be as useful as possible. Therefore, in order to obtain greater transparency, we will address you directly.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data, you can write to us at: email@example.com
1. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR DATA?
The processing (including collection and storage) of your personal data will be carried out by HIE WARSZAWA MOKOTÓW sp.z o.o. based in Warsaw, which is the Administrator of your personal data.
Administrator’s full contact details:
HIE WARSZAWA MOKOTÓW sp.z o.o.
Koneser Square 6 B2
or our hotel:
Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Mokotów
ul. Progress 15F
Tel.: +48 (22) 279 09 00
2. FOR WHICH PURPOSE AND ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As regards the use of hotel services, the Administrator collects your personal data:
a) with your previously expressed consent (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR) – in this regard, your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes, in particular in order to send you the newsletter to the e-mail address provided by you with the latest information about Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Mokotow (with the exception of data processing for direct marketing based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
b) to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract (Art. 6(1)(b)GDPR), in the field of service contracts ( including in particular the submission of inquiries via the Customer Service Social Portal, contact with the client via end devices, including in particular via e-mail, sms or via shared social messengers, e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, telephone contact for statistical data related to the Administrator’s activities).
c) when it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Art.6(1)(c)GDPR) including: obligations arising from tax and accounting regulations, the Act on the provision of electronic services.
d) when it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).
3. LEGALLY JUSTIFIED INTERESTS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator processes your personal data based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, i.e. for the purposes of implementing the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, which include:
– handling complaints regarding hotel operations, if you make such a complaint;
– implementing direct marketing by contacting you with available communication channels (however, in the case of communication via electronic means – such as email address or phone number – only with your consent or request for the service);
– to ensure the protection and safety of persons and property, in particular through the functioning of a video monitoring system in the hotel (hereinafter: Monitoring) consolidating the image of people staying on the hotel premises. You will be informed each time about the functioning of Monitoring in the hotel by placing a visible “Video monitoring” sign at the entrance;
– conducting court / extrajudicial proceedings;
– for archiving purposes and to demonstrate compliance of the Administrator with obligations arising from legal provisions.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
Recipients of data, i.e. entities to whom the data will be disclosed, are: entities processing personal data on our behalf, i.e. IT solution providers, entities supporting our marketing activities, persons who – with our authorization or the processing entity – can process personal data ( employees / associates) but also third parties, including in particular subcontractors and entities providing payment, courier, legal and postal services.
5. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
1. Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent (Art.6(1)(a)GDPR) will be processed until its revocation;
2. Processing personal data for the purpose of the execution and performance of a hotel services agreement will be processed for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination, until the end of the limitation period for potential claims from the contract in accordance with applicable law regarding limitation periods;
3. Processing personal data for the purpose of implementation of obligations arising from legal provisions, e.g. tax and accounting, the provision of electronic services, will be processed for the period indicated in the law imposing specific obligations on the Administrator or until they are fulfilled.
4. The processing of your personal data based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest (e.g. direct marketing, profiling, analytical purposes) will be carried out until you object to the processing of data for these purposes (in accordance with point 4 above), unless the Administrator shows the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims. The processing of personal data for marketing purposes will be carried out for the duration of the contract or until such objection is raised.
5. As a rule, we process your personal data obtained through CCTV cameras for a period of 30 days. In justified cases, when it is justified by the Administrator’s legal interest or results from legal provisions, personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations or to satisfy his legitimate interest.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
– requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify, delete, limit processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data;
– withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
– lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in Poland).
Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, providing some data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Failure to provide certain data may result in the refusal to conclude the contract or the inability to properly perform it.
7. RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT
1. You have the right to file a complaint at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning you based on a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, including profiling implemented pursuant to this provision. Then we will no longer be able to process this personal data, unless we prove the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
2. In addition, if your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.